Invisalign® Preferred Provider
Invisalign® — the invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces. Dr. Godick has completed specialized instructional sessions to become trained and certified as an Invisalign Provider. In 2016, Dr. Godick’s experience with Invisalign® treatments and continued participation in clinical training classes earned him the designation of Invisalign® Preferred Provider.
How Does Invisalign® Work?
- Invisalign® uses a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- The aligners are made through a combination of Dr. Godick’s expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
- You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move — little by little, week by week — until they have straightened to the final position Dr. Godick has prescribed.
- You’ll visit Dr. Godick about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 9–15 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.
Patient Reviews: Invisalign Clear Aligners
Woodlyn Dental Associates
Patient Review by Pierre S
I needed implants and major cosmetics work, Dr. Young worked some magic, showing so much patience and care. He was also able to accommodate my schedule and give me a budget that did not bankrupt me. The entire staff is friendly and they really care for their patients. Woodlyn Dental Associates is number 1!
- Pierre S
Patient Review by Alison B
At first I was skeptical about the invisalign process, I wasn't sure it would do much to improve my teeth. But after a bit of convincing I committed to the process and I couldn't be happier with the results. The Woodlyn dental team made it a simple, painless process and now I can be confident in my smile.
- Alison B